Fall is almost here, which means it's time to seek out the best places to pick pumpkins, navigate corn mazes, and enjoy fall-themed treats and goodies. We know how hard it is to keep up with which events are happening this year, so we rounded up all of the fall fun we could find near Tucson and throughout Arizona. We want to make sure your family doesn’t miss a thing this year! Plan to spend an afternoon at a nearby pumpkin patch, or take a road trip and enjoy a whole weekend of Arizona fall fun!
Please check the farms for updates before heading out. You may also want to check the safety and health requirements for each event to determine if the activity is right for your family. If you do go out, be sure to bring your mask and practice social distancing.
- Old fashioned family fun! Pick your own pumpkins and fall vegetables, go through Arizona's LARGEST corn maze, and take a hayride. Pumpkin Celebration runs weekends (9 AM-5 PM) from September 19 through October 31. Pumpkins, produce, corn maze and orchards are open and available daily. Admission to the corn maze is $8 for adults, $6 for children 3-11 years. Combination maze and hayride is $10 adults, $8 children. Visit www.appleannies.com for more information. 6405 W. Williams Rd., Willcox
- This longtime Tucson favorite pumpkin and tree stand is open for the season, daily from 10am-8pm. Find a perfect pumpkin or chili ristra, take colorful photos, visit with the animals, and look out for fun special events like pumpkin painting and Clydsdale rides. Free admission. Items for purchase. There may be a fee for special activities. 5010 East Broadway Blvd., Tucson.
- Carve out some fun this Fall season and join the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess with friends and family as the resort transforms for its first annual Spooktacular event, Pumpkin Nights #AtThePrincess! With all-new featured experiences, get ready to experience Scottsdale's most anticipated fall festival. Pumpkin Nights run Thursdays-Sundays, September 17 - October 31 6pm - 10pm. Visit https://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/pumpkin-nights for details and pricing. 7575 East Princess Drive, Scottsdale
- Find a perfect pumpkin, try out a corn maze, and enjoy the petting zoo, pig races, pumpkin train ride and more! Click HERE to view the safety message for guests and for pricing. Open Thursday-Sunday from October 3-October 31. Check the website for times and details: www.maranapumpkinpatch.com. 14901 N. Wentz Rd., Marana.
- Find a pumpkin and enjoy a petting zoo, lawn games, a haybale maze and more at the Annual MacDonald's Ranch Pumpkin Patch. Open October 3- October 31 9:00 AM - 5:00PM (closed on Tuesdays). $10/person weekdays, $12/person weekends. Check the website for discounts. 26540 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale.
- Enjoy a u-pick pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay-rides, fun farm inspired rides, farm animals, and so much family fun. Open September 18 - November 1, 9am - 7pm. Purchase tickets online HERE. 12907 E. State Route 169, Dewey
- Pick out the perfect pumpkin and enjoy fall activities from September 26-October 31, 9am-9pm. The farm entrance fee is $10.00 per person, and includes an OZ pumpkin, a hayride, spider web crawl, feeding the animals and Alexander’s Adventure Maze. There are picnic tables, grassy fields, big shade trees and PLENTY of room for the kids to be kids! Food is available at Maneau’s Munchies; hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones, drinks and much more. 1663 E. Baseline Rd., Gilbert
- Pick out a pumpkin at the Mini Pumpkin Patch and visit with Funny Foot Farm's animal ambassadors, including the new capybara pups!
Pumpkin Patch included in all admission packages. Pumpkins are priced by size, $1 - $10 each. Open daily at 9am. 2405 W Wetmore Rd, Tucson.
- Take a road trip to Queen Creek and visit the "best fall family event in the Valley" at Schnepf Farms. Click here for 2020 health and safety information. Admission includes traditional fall fest favorites like a corn maze, hayrides, and petting zoo as well as additional excitement such as a roller coaster and zip line. Open every Tuesday-Sunday in October, starting October 1. Check the website for times and admission information: schnepffarms.com. 24810 E Rittenhouse Rd, Queen Creek, AZ
- Corn maze, pumpkin bowling, spider web climb for all ages; $12/person, 2 and under are free. Purchase tickets in advance HERE. Open daily from October 1 - November 1 (closed Oct. 5 & 12). Check the website for specific times and to purchase your ticket in advance. 4011 S. Power Rd., Mesa
Please note: This list will be updated as more fall events come in, so check back often to make sure you don't miss out on any family fun.
If you know of any Fall events that you don't see here, please let us know by either clicking on the Submit an Event button on our website or using the contact us button.
🎃If you enjoyed this guide, you may want to join nearly 9000 local moms, dads, and grandparents who receive our free weekly newsletter, packed full of family fun for all seasons in east and midtown Tucson and beyond! Subscribe today!🎃