The motto of Tucson's Historic Valley of the Moon is "Kindness is the Real Magic." It's fitting that in today's crazy world, Valley of the Moon is encouraging everyone to share the magic of kindness with others. As a little incentive, Valley of the Moon has issued a Kindness Challenge to the people of Tucson.
What is the challenge?
Simply go forth and spread kindness in a safe, socially distanced way, and then share what you did with Valley of the Moon.
Need some ideas?
- Do a friendly chalk drawing or message on a neighbor's driveway
- Put a sign with a message of kindness in your window
- Paint kindness rocks and leave them in parks or along hiking trails for others to find and enjoy
- Send notes of encouragement to people in assisted living facilities (you can do this through Pima Love Notes)
- Donate to a community food, clothing, or toy drive, or make a monetary donation to your favorite nonprofit
- Think outside the box and come up with your own act of kindess!
How do you enter the challenge?
Simply share the creative things you do to spread kindness by sending an email (photos are great, too), to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the prize?
In addition to the joy of spreading kindness, each email submission gets one entry into a drawing for FREE exclusive access to Valley of the Moon on Saturday, December 5! You can do whatever you like with your visit to Valley of the Moon - take family photos, do a scavenger hunt, bring a picnic, or simply walk around and enjoy this magical, historic setting.
For more information, visit www.tucsonvalleyofthemoon.com