May 10, 2012
- Welcome to East Tucson Macaroni Kid!
- What do Moms REALLY want for Mother's Day?
- The 2nd Annual Mother's MONTH Giveaway Blitz
- WIN a $25 gift certificate to Antigone Books!
- Win a $30 Gift Certificate from Rodan + Fields
- WIN a $50 gift certificate to Color Me Mine!
- Win Handmade Greeting Cards from Usborne Books
- Macaroni DEAL: $8 Summer Art Classes with KidzArt!
- 2012 East Tucson Summer Fun Guide
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Macaroni Health: Food Allergy Awareness Week
- 365 Days of Natureʼs Own Bread. Free!
- Macaroni Made: Handprint Collage
- Macaroni Yum: Bananas Foster French Toast
A 2012 Mac Kid Mother's MONTH Giveaway
I don’t know about all of you, but I find painting to be very relaxing. Not painting a picture, mind you, I’m not an artist, but painting a plate or mug or figurine…that’s just fun. Kind of makes me feel like a kid myself. Unfortunately, the last time I did any kind of painting of this sort I was trying to keep my toddler from chewing on the paintbrushes, spilling the water bowls, and sending shelves full of ceramics crashing to the floor. Not so relaxing. Note to self: Ceramic painting is not so much for the under 2 set.
But for those over 2? Awesome! And guess what! Color Me Mine is offering a $50 gift certificate to one lucky Macaroni Kid subscriber, so you can make a date to paint your grown-up heart out!
Color Me Mine is a Paint-Your-Own Ceramics studio where you can (re)discover the Art of Having Fun. Invite a girlfriend for ladies night, bring your hubby for date night, or (if you must) bring your children and enjoy watching their creativity unfold! Color Me Mine is wholesome fun for everyone, and it's a creative (and relaxing) way to make memorable gifts, express yourself and feel like a kid again!
Color Me Mine is located in Park Place Mall (5870 E. Broadway, #260). Studio hours are Monday-Saturday 10 am-9 pm and Sunday 11 am-6 pm. Call 790-1100 for more information.
To enter comment below with the last thing YOU created. Maybe you knitted a blanket, or maybe you made up a song to sing to your children at bedtime. Whatever the creative act, please share! (These comments are just for fun, by the way, the winner will be chosen at random). For an extra entry, visit the Color Me Mine Tucson facebook page and thank them for the Macaroni Kid giveaway! Come back here and leave a separate comment that you followed those rules, and you'll get a second chance to win! As always, you must be a Macaroni Kid subscriber to win (it’s easy and free to subscribe, just click here). Contest ends Monday, May 14th at midnight. Winner will be notified by e-mail and must respond within 24 hours or another winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC